Adestra Has Been Acquired by Upland
- Adestra is a leading provider of enterprise-grade email marketing, transaction and automation software
- Adestra provides more than 13,000 users and 700+ brands with the technology, skills, and support to understand their individual customers and engage them with relevant, timely and effective communications
- Founded in 2004, Adestra is headquartered in Oxford, U.K.
- Upland Software (Nasdaq: UPLD) is a leading provider of cloud-based Enterprise Work Management software
- Its applications enables users to manage their projects, professional workforce and IT investments; automate document-intensive business processes; and effectively engage with their customers, prospects and community via the web and mobile technologies
- With more than 4,000 customers and over 450,000 users around the world, Upland Software solutions help customers run their operations smoothly, adapt to change quickly and achieve better results every day
Sophisticated enterprises need a variety of intelligent, inter-connected channels that integrate with key platforms to meaningfully engage across the entire customer journey at scale. Adestra’s established presence in restaurant and retail, travel, media and publishing, and nonprofits, enhances our existing strengths in these industries, and the addition of their technology to Upland’s Customer Experience Management suite will enable our customers to deliver consistently personalized, multi-channel experiences across their entire customer lifecycle.
SVP of Customer Experience Management Solutions, Upland Software
- Upland Software’s acquisition of Adestra was announced on December 13, 2018; financial terms were not disclosed
- Shea & Company served as the exclusive financial advisor to Adestra’s Board of Directors and management team