Callyo Has Been Acquired by Motorola Solutions
- Callyo is a software as a service company (SaaS) serving thousands of public safety customers across North America
- Its portfolio includes two application suites – 10-21, which simplifies communication between first responders and citizens, and Callyo, which provides investigative tools that improve digital evidence collection
- Callyo was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in St. Petersburg, FL
Motorola Solutions Profile
- Motorola Solutions is a global leader in mission-critical communications and analytics
- Motorola Solutions’ technology platforms in mission-critical communications, command center software, video security & analytics, bolstered by managed & support services, make communities safer and help businesses stay productive and secure
- Motorola Solutions is headquartered in Chicago, IL with offices worldwide
With Motorola Solutions, we have the opportunity to accelerate our product innovation, reach and commitment to service. We’re excited to work together to deliver the next generation of mobile application capabilities that simplify and enhance communication between first responders and the communities they serve.
Founder and Chief Product Officer, Callyo
First responders are increasingly looking to mobile applications to boost productivity and enhance community relations. With Callyo’s technology, agencies can improve collaboration and enhance the evidence collection process to build stronger cases more efficiently, ultimately enabling them to better serve and keep communities safe.
Senior Vice President and General Manager, Software Enterprise, Motorola Solutions
The Shea & Company team was a great partner to us throughout the process. Their combination of GovTech knowledge, relationships throughout the public safety market and tireless effort helped us to find a great home for Callyo, and we are thrilled with the outcome.
- This acquisition adds to Motorola Solutions’ existing command center software suite critical mobile technology capabilities that enable information to flow seamlessly from the field to the command center
- Shea & Company served as the exclusive financial advisor to Callyo