Clearlake Has Made an Investment in EagleView
- Serving more than 1,440 cities, counties and municipalities worldwide, EagleView is a leading provider of aerial imagery, data analytics, property data, and GIS solutions for local and federal government agencies, as well as the construction, insurance, solar, and energy infrastructure industries
- Founded in 2000 headquartered in Bothell, WA, with offices in Rochester, NY and Washington, D.C.
- Clearlake Capital and Vista Equity Partners will become partners in EagleView
About Clearlake Capital
- Clearlake Capital is a leading private investment firm founded in 2006 and located in Santa Monica
- With a sector-focused approach, the firm seeks to partner with world-class management teams by providing patient, long-term capital to dynamic businesses that can benefit from Clearlake’s operational improvement approach, O.P.S.®
- The firm’s core target sectors are software and technology-enabled services, industrials and energy and consumer
- Clearlake has managed approximately $7 billion of institutional capital since inception and its senior investment principals have led or co-led over 100 investments
Clearlake is looking forward to partnering with EagleView's world-class management team and Vista, and we see tremendous potential to build upon the Company's leadership position. We have been impressed by the Company's strong track record of rapid growth and we look forward to leveraging our O.P.S. approach to further support EagleView's exciting trajectory.
Behdad Eghbali & José E. Feliciano
Founders & Managing Partners, Clearlake Capital
Since our investment three years ago, EagleView's array of innovative proprietary solutions – including several newly introduced products made possible by Vista's operational assistance and expanded R&D investments -- have delivered accelerated growth and increased market share. We are thrilled to have Clearlake join with Vista and management to continue driving EagleView's leadership in the market and developing compelling new value-added solutions for EagleView's expanding customer base.
Co-Founder & President, Vista Equity Partners
- Clearlake’s equity investment in EagleView Technologies was announced on June 27, 2018; financial terms were not disclosed
- Shea & Company served as the exclusive financial advisor to Clearlake Capital