Cove Hill Partners Has Made a Majority Investment in SecureLink
- SecureLink is the leader in managing vendor privileged access management (VPAM) and remote support for both highly regulated enterprise organizations and technology vendors.
- The company’s VPAM solutions are an essential part of customers’ security infrastructure, providing secure, accountable, and auditable third-party remote access
- SecureLink serves more than 30,000 organizations worldwide. World-class companies across multiple industries including healthcare, financial services, legal, gaming, and retail rely on SecureLink’s secure, purpose-built platform.
- SecureLink is headquartered in Austin, Texas.
About Cove Hill Partners:
- Cove Hill Partners is a long-term oriented private equity firm focused on partnering with outstanding management teams to build market-leading technology and consumer companies.
- The firm manages long-duration funds with over $2.5 billion of commitments from its investors and founders.
- The firm was founded in 2017 by seasoned private equity investors to invest their personal capital alongside a small group of like-minded investors.
- Based in Boston, Cove Hill has an innovative structure that provides the flexibility to enable a patient, concentrated, and value-add approach in a small portfolio of long-term investments.
About Vista Equity Partners:
- Vista is a leading global investment firm with more than $58 billion in cumulative capital commitments.
- The firm exclusively invests in enterprise software, data and technology-enabled organizations across private equity, credit, public equity and permanent capital strategies, bringing an approach that prioritizes creating enduring market value for the benefit of its global ecosystem of investors, companies, customers and employees.
- Vista’s investments are anchored by a sizable long-term capital base, experience in structuring technology-oriented transactions and proven, flexible management techniques that drive sustainable growth.
- Vista believes the transformative power of technology is the key to an even better future – a healthier planet, a smarter economy, a diverse and inclusive community and a broader path to prosperity.
In today’s digital economy, data and network security is a primary concern for every organization across all sectors. Our VPAM solutions are an essential part of our customers’ security infrastructure, and we have tremendous opportunity to further expand our presence in the market. We are thrilled to welcome Cove Hill and to continue working with the Vista team as we look to accelerate our growth and further advance product innovation. This investment is a recognition of our entire team’s fierce dedication to providing valuable solutions and services that keep our customers’ networks secure.
Cove Hill is excited to partner with the SecureLink management team and Vista for the next phase of growth. SecureLink’s cutting edge VPAM solutions already enable thousands of companies to facilitate mission-critical work with vendor partners while safeguarding data and network security, the combination of which are critical in the modern digital economy. We believe our investment will allow SecureLink to deliver continued product innovation and world-class service to its customer base while fueling significant future growth.
Co-Founder & Partner, Cove Hill Partners
We originally invested in SecureLink because we recognized the value of its products, believed in the mission of its founders and leadership team, and saw an opportunity to expand the company’s position in the market. We look forward to partnering with SecureLink and Cove Hill during this next phase of growth.
Rene Yang Stewart
Co-Head of Vista Endeavor, Vista Equity
- Cove Hill’s majority investment in SecureLink was announced on September 09, 2020; financial terms were not disclosed.
- Vista Equity Partners will remain a minority investor to support the next wave of SecureLink’s growth.
- Shea & Company served as financial advisor to Cove Hill Partners.