Creatio Has Received an Investment from Volition Capital and Horizon Capital
- Creatio is a leading developer of a business process automation and customer relationship management platform created to accelerate sales, marketing and service
- The company’s platform utilizes engaging interface with a social look and feel to change processes faster and align marketing, sales and service free from redundant information to keep employees focused on relevant tasks, enabling organizations to accelerate time-to-strategy execution
- Founded in 2002 as bpm’online, Creatio is headquartered in Boston, MA with additional offices in Europe
Volition Capital Profile
- Volition Capital is a growth equity firm that invests in founder-owned, high-growth software, Internet, information services and tech-enabled services companies that have demonstrated both operating discipline and true break-out potential
- The firm selectively partners with founders to help them achieve their fullest aspirations for their businesses
- Founded in 2010, Volition has over $1.1 billion in assets under management and has invested in over 35 companies in the United States and Canada
- Volition is an investment firm headquartered in Boston, MA
Horizon Capital Profile
- Horizon Capital is a leading growth equity firm active in Europe, backed by over 40 institutional investors with a capital base of $350 billion, managing four funds with a 25-year tenure and over $850 million AUM
- The firm is an active value-added investor, backing visionary entrepreneurs who lead transformational businesses
- Their strategy focuses on fast-growing, export-oriented companies that generate global revenues
Our vision is a world where everyone can automate business ideas in minutes. Now is a critical time for digital and IT leaders to leverage tech and transform their organizations into low-code companies. This investment will allow us to keep building toward the vision of creating the new world, where any company can automate and change their business-processes at speed and scale.
CEO & Co-Founder, Creatio
The market category of low-code platforms for process management and CRM has outstanding growth potential. Creatio’s offering, extensive partner base and commitment to customer success has enabled impressive organic growth and market traction. We see Creatio’s leadership position being further strengthened as companies embrace low-code solutions that close the IT delivery gap and empower any organization to become a low-code company.
Sean Cantwell, Roger Hurwitz
Managing Partners, Volition Capital
We are delighted to partner with visionary co-founder and CEO Katherine Kostereva and the Creatio team, alongside Volition Capital. Creatio truly has it all to deliver on its ambitious expansion plans – a first-class team committed to its customers, solid execution and strong product innovation.
Founding Partner & CEO, Horizon Capital
- Volition and Horizon Capital investment in Creatio was announced on February 22, 2021; the company raised $68m
- Shea & Company served as the exclusive financial advisor to Creatio and its Board of Directors