Doxim Has Received a Majority Investment from GI Partners
- Doxim is a leading provider of SaaS-based customer engagement and content management software for banks, credit unions, and wealth management firms
- More than 1,700 clients across North America use Doxim’s platform to address key digitization challenges, from automated account opening, through improved, personalized communications to anytime, anywhere content access, tailored to a client’s channel preferences
- Founded in 2000, the company is headquartered in Markham, Ontario
- Doxim was a portfolio company of Strattam Capital, a private equity firm with an innovative and focused approach to scaling established business IT companies
About GI Partners
- GI Partners is a private investment firm that has raised $16 billion in capital from leading institutional investors across the globe
- The firm’s private equity team focuses on investments in the IT Infrastructure, Healthcare, Software, and Services sectors
- GI was founded in 2001 and is headquartered in San Francisco
GI’s experienced team and commitment to the growth of our business strengthen the promise we have made and direction we have outlined to our valued clients, partners, and employees.
Doxim’s leadership in customer engagement solutions, its sizable market opportunity, and the company’s intense focus on its clients’ success all combine to create a unique opportunity. We are excited and proud to partner with Chris and the Doxim leadership team to help them continue their emphasis on innovation and growth.
Managing Director, GI Partners
- GI Partners’ majority investment in Doxim was announced on March 1, 2018; financial terms were not disclosed
- The acquisition will support investment into Doxim’s market-leading Customer Engagement Platform and accelerate growth