Emergency Reporting has been Acquired by ESO
Emergency Reporting Profile
- Emergency Reporting is one of the largest providers of cloud-based fire RMS software globally
- Emergency Reporting also has a very strong federal footprint, serving more than 170 Department of Defense / military installations around the world
- Emergency Reporting’s Records Management and Reporting Software act as the centralized ecosystem that powers an agency’s entire operation, from training and events to incident reporting and compliance, to real-time analytics and performance feedback through data
- Founded in 2003, Emergency Reporting is headquartered in Bellingham, Washington and has proudly supported over 750,000 first responders worldwide
- ESO is a leading data and software company serving emergency medical services (EMS), fire departments, hospitals and state EMS/trauma offices
- Collectively, ESO’s customers respond to more than 13 million 911 calls annually, capturing prehospital, hospital and post-hospital data that improves first responder and community well-being.
- Founded in 2004, ESO is headquartered in Austin, Texas and serves thousands of customers throughout North America with its broad software portfolio
Vista Equity Partners Profile
- Vista Equity Partners is U.S. based private equity firm with more than $73 billion in assets under management and exclusively invests in enterprise software, data and technology-enabled organizations in PE, permanent capital, credit and public equity strategies
- Vista’s investments are anchored by a sizable long-term capital base, experience in structuring technology-oriented transactions and prove, flexible management techniques that drive sustainable growth
- Vista Equity Partners was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in Austin, TX, with offices in San Francisco and New York
We’re excited to join forces with ESO. Their focus and emphasis on providing data and insights to empower first responders has helped change clinical and operational practices that makes all of our communities safer and healthier. We’re looking forward to the collective journey with ESO to transform the industries we serve.
CEO, Emergency Reporting
This is a significant step forward for both our organizations and the industry. Our mission is to improve community health and safety through the power of data, which aligns perfectly with Emergency Reporting’s mission. We know we are stronger together and can accelerate the great work each of us are doing by combining our collective resources. We are very excited to have the team from Emergency Reporting bring their knowledge and expertise to the table.
President & CEO, ESO
- ESO’s acquisition of Emergency Reporting was announced on June 25, 2021; financial terms were not disclosed
- Shea & Company served as the exclusive financial advisor to Emergency Reporting and Polaris Growth Fund