Shea & Company Advises Gearset on Its $55 Million Investment from Silversmith Capital Partners
- Gearset is the market-leading Salesforce DevOps solution for personas of all levels of sophistication covering developers to admins
- The company provides comprehensive DevOps, backup and release management solutions for Salesforce developers, admins and hybrid teams, allowing teams to build faster, ship fewer bugs and deliver more value
- Gearset currently partners with more than 1,700 customers and handles more than 250,000 deployments per month on its platform
- Gearset was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in Cambridge, UK
Silversmith Capital Partners
- Silversmith Capital Partners is a growth equity firm with $2 billion of capital under management, which seeks to partner with and support the best entrepreneurs in growing, profitable technology and healthcare companies
- The firm was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in Boston
When we started Gearset, DevOps was largely the province of highly technical software teams, and we wanted to change that. Over the last six years, we’ve focused unrelentingly on making our users successful, and built a product that solves the hard problems in Salesforce DevOps, while being easy to use for teams of all technical backgrounds. In doing that, we’ve grown way faster than we could’ve imagined, and today some of the biggest, and most impactful companies on the planet rely on Gearset.
Co-Founder & CEO, Gearset
We are passionate about partnering with entrepreneurs like Kevin and Matt who have lived their customer’s pain points and are compelled to solve them through technology-driven solutions. Gearset’s relentless focus on building exceptional products, investing in customer success, and fostering company culture has established a strong foundation to build upon.
General Partner, Silversmith Capital Partners
- Silversmith’s investment was announced on June 22, 2022
- Shea & Company served as the exclusive financial advisor to Gearset