GovQA Has Been Acquired by Granicus
- GovQA is the nation’s leading provider of public records and compliance workflow solutions for government
- GovQA has a robust footprint having served nearly 800 government customers while completing millions of information requests
- Customers use GovQA software to more easily process and manage public records and information requests, combining trusted tools and security, proven government expertise, and a scalable platform that enables cities, counties and state agencies to securely collect and control time sensitive information
- Founded in 2000, GovQA is headquartered in Woodridge, Illinois and has proudly supported nearly 800 cities, counties and state agencies
- Granicus is a leading provider of cloud-based digital experience solutions for the public sector
- Granicus empowers stronger relationships between government and residents, collectively serving 5,500 government agencies, including 850 state departments, and more that 250 million citizen subscribers
- Founded in 1999, Granicus is headquartered in Denver, Colorado and serves millions of customers across the U.S., U.K., Australia, New Zealand, and Canada with its Civic Engagement Platform
GovQA is an important and powerful addition to the Granicus platform that amplifies our customers’ ability to support healthy communities through deeper transparency, engagement and connection, while ensuring they remain compliant with their state’s unique regulations.
The stakes for governments are way too high to do this poorly or below standards; it’s why hundreds of government agencies have turned to GovQA to help them drive the efficiency and compliance required in today’s environment. And now, as part of Granicus, public records request management can more seamlessly be integrated into a government’s overall digital approach to community transparency, engagement, communications and workflow management.
- Granicus’s acquisition of GovQA was announced on August 26, 2021; financial terms were not disclosed
- Shea & Company served as the exclusive financial advisor to GovQA and Frontier Growth