Shea & Company Advises WCAS on its Strategic Growth Investment in ImageTrend
- ImageTrend is a market-leading provider of software solutions and services to the public safety and healthcare communities, offering a full suite of solutions to enable a fully-integrated, patient-centric healthcare and public safety continuum
- ImageTrend delivers software solutions, data analytics and services to EMS providers, hospitals, fire organizations and more at the federal, state, regional and municipal levels
- ImageTrend currently serves more than 40 states and nearly 3,000 customers in the U.S. and internationally
- ImageTrend was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in Lakeville, MN with more than 230 employees
Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe Profile
- Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe (“WCAS”) is a leading U.S. private equity firm with more than $31 billion of committed capital focused on two target industries: technology and healthcare
- The firm partners with outstanding management teams and builds value for its investors through a combination of operational improvements, growth initiatives and strategic acquisitions
- WCAS was founded in 1979 and is headquartered in New York, NY with an additional office in San Francisco, CA
We are excited to partner with WCAS to collectively bring our connected vision to healthcare and public safety. It’s an honor to lead innovation that directly benefits the safety of our communities and the overall health of the population.
President & CEO, ImageTrend
WCAS is excited about our investment in ImageTrend, a market leader in the public safety space. We are impressed with the Company’s suite of mission critical software solutions, its deep customer relationships and the breadth of industry experience from leadership. We are thrilled to support Joe and the existing management team’s vision of building and delivering world-class software and analytics solutions into the public safety and healthcare end markets..
General Partner, WCAS
ImageTrend sits at the intersection of the Technology and Healthcare industries, the two industries in which WCAS focuses on building durable, innovative and market-leading companies. Given the increasing importance surrounding pre-hospital data access in improving patient outcomes across the healthcare continuum, we look forward to partnering with ImageTrend to continue the advancement of their vision to connect life’s most important data.
General Partner, WCAS
- WCAS’s strategic growth investment in ImageTrend was announced on February 8, 2023; financial terms were not disclosed
- Shea & Company served as the exclusive financial advisor to WCAS on the transaction