Inhabit IQ Has Received an Investment from Goldman Sachs Merchant Banking Division
Inhabit IQ Profile
- Inhabit IQ is a leading provider of accounting & operations, leasing & marketing, compliance, payments and insurance software solutions to the residential, short-term rental and commercial real estate markets in North America and Europe
- Inhabit IQ is a portfolio company of Insight Partners, Providence Strategic Growth and Greater Sum Ventures
- Founded in 2016, Inhabit IQ is headquartered in Knoxville, TN with additional offices in North America and Europe
Goldman Sachs Profile
- The Merchant Banking Division of Goldman Sachs invests in private equity, debt and real estate
- Goldman Sachs West Street Capital Partners, their private equity group within the Merchant Banking Division, has raised $40Bn+ over 7 funds, with their latest (Fund VII) being $7Bn
- The group invests in a wide range of companies in different stages and industries via both growth equity and leveraged buyouts
- Goldman Sachs is a global investment bank headquartered in New York, NY and has offices around the world
We are gratified by Goldman Sachs' show of confidence and look forward to working with this experienced Team to grow our solutions portfolio… Inhabit continues its track record of strong performance even amid today's uncertain environment. We believe in the future of the property and vacation management industries and will help these businesses thrive by addressing their critical technology needs.
CEO, Inhabit IQ
Inhabit IQ is a leader in the fast-growing property management software market, and we have been very impressed with the platform that Lisa and the Inhabit IQ Management Team have built. We look forward to supporting the Management Team in the next phase of their evolution.
Managing Director, Goldman Sachs Merchant Banking Division
- Goldman Sachs Merchant Banking Division’s investment in Inhabit IQ was announced on December 18, 2020; financial terms were not disclosed
- Shea & Company served as the exclusive financial advisor to Inhabit IQ and its Board of Directors