Lansweeper Has Received a Minority Investment from Insight Partners
- Lansweeper is the market-leading provider of modern IT asset management software (“ITAM 2.0”), providing IT practitioners with the centralized asset data and key insights covering the entire enterprise IT estate
- Lansweeper leverages agentless discovery and agent-based scanning to rapidly assemble a complete and accurate IT asset inventory that provides users with end-to-end visibility of their IT asset ecosystem via a “single source of truth”
- Sold to IT practitioners, Lansweeper is well-known for its powerful, easy-to-deploy solution which rapidly scans and discovers the entire IT estate
- The platform currently monitors more than 100 million connected devices from 25,000+ customers, ranging from S&P 500 corporations to governments, banks, NGOs and universities
- Lansweeper was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in Belgium
Insight Partners Profile
- Insight Partners is a leading global venture capital and private firm investing in high-growth technology and software companies
- Insight has invested in more than 400 companies worldwide and has raised through a series of funds more than $30 billion in capital commitments
- Insight’s mission is to find, fund, and work successfully with visionary executives, providing them with practical, hands-on software expertise to foster long-term success
- Insight was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in New York
With Insight Partners joining the Board, this is a recognition of our results and success, but also another major step towards the evolution of IT Asset Management - ITAM 2.0. Our mission is to empower IT Managers with reliable asset data and key insights so they can better manage, secure, and continuously optimize their IT Estate, a fundamental element for the digital transformation facing us in the next decade and beyond.
Executive Chairman, Lansweeper
Insight Partners recognizes the Asset Inventory challenge our customers and partners are facing every day and they understand that this challenge is only growing bigger in this Hybrid IT world. We look forward to tapping into their expertise and business network to further accelerate our growth.
We have been in touch with Lansweeper for several years, and we continue to be impressed by the caliber of the team, the strength of the underlying asset discovery technology, and the clarity of go-forward vision to redefine what it means to be an ITAM platform. Lansweeper has sustained impressive efficient growth, best in class unit economics and exceptional customer retention, speaking to the strength of Lansweeper's product-market fit.
Managing Director, Insight Partners
- Insight’s €130 million minority investment in Lansweeper was announced on June 2, 2021
- Insight will join existing investor Dovesco, which acquired the business in 2018
- Shea & Company served as the exclusive financial advisor to Lansweeper and its shareholders