Perfecto Has Been Acquired by Perforce
- Perfecto Mobile, Ltd. is a leading, global provider of cloud-based test automation software for DevOps and QA teams, enabling continuous automated testing and providing a foundation for development in the digital enterprise
- Perfecto’s best-in-class test automation software and Continuous Quality Lab helps customers drive faster, higher-quality releases through continuous testing across real end-user environments and a multitude of digital platforms, backed by extensive reporting and analytics capabilities
- Founded in 2006 in Tel Aviv and headquartered in Boston, Perfecto serves over 3,000 leading digital enterprises
- Perfecto was previously backed by FTV, Globespan, TCV, Vertex, Vintage, Viola and the Waisbein Fund
- Perforce Software, a portfolio company of Clearlake Capital, is a leading provider of the industry’s most flexible, scalable and secure version control and collaboration platform serving DevOps teams across all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Enterprises across the globe rely on its agile planning and ALM tools, developer collaboration, static code analysis, version control and repository management solutions
- Perforce was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in Minneapolis with over 230 employees
- The company is backed by Clearlake Capital, a leading private investment firm headquartered in Santa Monica
Digital transformation is driving accelerated adoption of DevOps and its activities such as continuous integration, test automation and continuous delivery to more quickly capture and engage customers online. Our Continuous Quality Lab enables enterprises to remove bottlenecks and rapidly validate and deliver mobile and web applications that engage their customers. We are thrilled to join the Perforce team and are confident that this partnership provides us increased resources to capitalize on the continuous testing market opportunity.
Enterprises continue to need more automation to both scale and accelerate their application delivery. Perfecto adds a critical component to our DevOps capabilities allowing Perforce to deliver more value for large enterprise customers that value scalability and security.
- Perforce’s acquisition of Perfecto was announced on October 8, 2018; financial terms were not disclosed
- Shea & Company served as the exclusive financial advisor to Perfecto; we previously advised Perforce on the company’s sale to Summit Partners in 2015 and subsequent acquisition by Clearlake Capital in 2017