Poppulo has Merged with Four Winds Interactive
- Poppulo, a portfolio company of Susquehanna Growth Equity, is the leading provider of email and mobile employee communication software
- Poppulo enables organizations to plan, target, publish, and measure the impact of their communications across multiple digital channels, all in one place and ultimately drive employee engagement to create a more connected, aligned and successful organization
- Poppulo was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in Cork, Ireland and Waltham, MA
Four Winds Interactive Profile
- Four Winds Interactive (FWI), a portfolio company of Vista Equity Partners, is the leading provider of enterprise digital signage and workplace experience software
- FWI’s cloud-based software platform is recognized by industry analysts for its flexibility, scalability, and ease-of-use
- Over 5,000 customers rely on FWI to power applications used by millions of people per year including retail marketing, employee communications, room and desk management, conference and event management, flight information displays, campus communications, emergency messaging, and more
- FWI was founded in 2005 and is headquartered in Denver, CO
Vista Equity Partners Profile
- Vista Equity Partners is U.S. based private equity firm with more than $73 billion in assets under management and exclusively invests in enterprise software, data and technology-enabled organizations in PE, permanent capital, credit and public equity strategies
- Vista’s investments are anchored by a sizable long-term capital base, experience in structuring technology-oriented transactions and prove, flexible management techniques that drive sustainable growth
- Vista Equity Partners was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in Austin, TX, with offices in San Francisco and New York
With the rapidly evolving nature of work and the increase in remote, hybrid and non-traditional workplaces, employee communication has never been more important than it is right now. This is true for both frontline and office workers. Together, Poppulo and FWI are extremely well positioned to lead enterprise customers through this critical transformation. This is about putting the employee at the center of communications and making sure they have the information they need, when they need it, to ensure they are able to work effectively.
CEO, Four Winds Interactive
This merger is a game-changer that will, for the first time, enable organizations to deliver long-overdue consumer-grade workplace communications that their people are used to in their personal lives. The ability to connect and engage with every employee, and to give them a sense of belonging and purpose, has never been as critical as it is right now because of how radically the workplace has changed – and that’s where internal communication is critical.
Four Winds and Poppulo are both committed to empowering employee-centric internal communications, with technology that enables the creation and distribution of content across channels and both in and out of the office to ensure employees are informed, engaged and equipped to do their job effectively. We are thrilled to welcome the Poppulo team to the Four Winds and Vista family.
Senior Managing Director, Vista Equity Partners
- Poppulo’s merger with FWI was announced on March 15, 2021; financial terms were not disclosed
- Shea & Company served as the exclusive financial advisor to Poppulo