Sitecore Has Acquired Boxever
- Boxever is a digital optimization platform that uses data and AI to help the world’s biggest brands make every customer interaction smarter and deliver game-changing customer experience
- The company is recognized by analysts as a leading player in personalization and ranked by Forbes alongside Google, Apple and Amazon as one of the most powerful examples of AI in use today
- The Boxever platform provides market leading Customer Data Platform (CDP), decisioning and experimentation capabilities at unrivaled scale
- Boxever was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland
- Sitecore delivers a digital experience platform that empowers the world’s smartest brands to build lifelong relationships with their customers
- The company has continuously innovated its product offering and, from its heritage in web content management software, has developed a diversified digital experience management offering
- Sitecore was founded in 2001 and is headquartered in San Francisco, CA
- Sitecore is a portfolio company of EQT, a leading global private investment firm with focuses across a range of sectors, geographies and strategies
Joining forces with Sitecore creates a disruptive proposition that will redefine what's possible for the industry, enabling organizations of all sizes to create seamless, data driven experiences in any channel. We're proud of what we've accomplished at Boxever through the contribution of our employees and partners, and we're looking forward to this next chapter.
Chief Executive Officer, Boxever
Our mission is to disrupt the digital experience market and these acquisitions will extend our leadership position. Sitecore’s innovative digital experience platform spanning content to commerce provides companies with the flexibility and agility necessary to keep pace with changing demands ensuring they seize the digital opportunity to strengthen consumer connections. We’re thrilled to welcome the Boxever and Four51 teams to Sitecore and together, we’ll shape the future of digital engagement.
Chief Executive Officer, Sitecore
- Sitecore’s agreement to acquire Boxever was announced on March 3, 2021; financial terms were not disclosed
- This transaction is a part of Sitecore’s $1.2 billion growth plan that outlines their commitment to invest in a product roadmap that delivers faster innovation
- Boxever’s product capabilities will expand and enhance Sitecore’s customer intelligence and AI-driven personalization tools making it easy to capture, unify and activate customer data and deliver personalized experiences at scale.
- Shea & Company served as the exclusive financial advisor to Sitecore