TCV Has Made an Investment in Rave Mobile Safety
Rave Mobile Safety Profile
- Rave Mobile Safety is the leading provider of critical communication and data platform solutions trusted to help save lives
- Thousands of agencies and institutions across law enforcement, 911, state and local emergency management agencies, corporations, healthcare organizations, K–12 districts, colleges and universities depend on Rave’s solutions to protect millions of individuals
- Rave is headquartered in Framingham, MA
- Founded in 1995, TCV is one of the largest growth equity firms backing private and public technology companies
- TCV has invested over $11 billion in leading technology companies including Netflix, Facebook, Expedia, Spotify, Airbnb, GoDaddy and Zillow
- TCV will help Rave fuel its product innovation and growth plans and position the company to continue to build on its market-leading portfolio of communication solutions
The Rave platform is unique in that it helps effortlessly bring together the various entities involved in citizen safety. We were impressed with Rave’s stellar customer base across multiple industries and steady product innovation in a market that is ripe for disruption.
General Partner, TCV
TCV has a history of investing in category-redefining companies and their partnership reaffirms our innovation track record, market-leading customer retention and the rising demand for holistic crisis and emergency management solutions. This investment will fast-track our vision for the business, and we’re eager to step into this next chapter of our company’s history.
President & CEO, Rave Mobile Safety
- TCV’s investment in Rave was announced on April 25, 2019; financial terms were not disclosed
- Shea & Company served as the exclusive financial advisor to TCV