Shea & Company Advises Syntrio on its Acquisition by Mitratech
- Syntrio is a leading provider of Employee Reporting, Case Management and Compliance e-Learning solutions, providing organizations with a multi-faceted solution for various compliance needs
- Syntrio provides a SaaS-based platform e-Learning and Reporting platform to 6,000+ customers, enabling businesses to mitigate compliance risk and address mandated employee needs
- Syntrio is headquartered in Northbrook, IL
- Backed by Ontario Teachers Pension Plan, Mitratech is a leading global technology provider focusing on legal and risk management solutions
- Serving over 14,000 companies across 160+ countries, Mitratech offers solutions that empower enterprise legal, risk & compliance and HR clients to maximize productivity, control expenses and mitigate risk for operational efficiency improvement
- Mitratech was founded in 1987 and is headquartered in Austin, TX
Inverness Graham Profile
- Inverness Graham is a growth-focused private equity firm investing in innovative technology businesses in the healthcare, software, advanced manufacturing and environmental sustainability sectors
- Inverness Graham offers a unique Strategic Platform Build approach through both organic and inorganic growth, and utilizes its Value Creation Group to work side-by-side with its portfolio companies to create outstanding outcomes
- Inverness Graham was founded in 2003 and is headquartered in Wayne, PA
Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan (OTPP)
- OTPP is one of the largest pension plans in the world, and seeks to deliver steady returns to its beneficiaries by investing strategically across many sectors and assets
- OTPP takes an active, responsible and long-term position in its investments to allow the fund to manage its assets and facilitate growth while providing retirement security for its members
- OTPP was established in 1990 and is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, with additional professionals located in Hong Kong, London, Mumbai, San Francisco and Singapore
Syntrio and Mineral's combined wealth of expertise and excellence in human-centric compliance brings the scalability of our Mitratech portfolio to a new level — an advantage our clients have come to depend on in today's fast-paced risk and regulatory environment.
We have always promised our customers that we would ensure they meet regulatory standards while mitigating risk. Increasingly, our partners are also asking for courses and feedback models that power modern cultures where inclusion and empowerment are celebrated and engagement drives corporate and customer outcomes.
Whether you are a company with 100 employees or a Fortune 100 enterprise, your operational resilience and reputation depend on your ability to establish a culture of compliance that reaches every corner of your organization. Through these acquisitions, our customers are equipped with everything they need to identify, communicate, train, and adhere to the compliance requirements of today, plus the analytics and services to iterate on and scale best practices into the future. All in one place, and all with one trusted partner.
- Syntrio’s acquisition by Mitratech was announced on January 9, 2024; financial terms were not disclosed
- Mitratech acquired Mineral, a leading provider of HR and compliance solutions, alongside Syntrio
- Shea & Company served as the exclusive financial advisor to Syntrio and Inverness Graham on the transaction